Rules and Regulations
< Back to entry form
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States. Employees of Frontierbundles.com, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
Incoming freshman: Applicant must be a current student and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and must have taken either the ACT or SAT test. Applicant must also be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED between August 1, 2014 and July 31, 2015 and and will be attending an accredited college or university by Spring semester 2015
Current freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors: Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between August 1, 2014 and July 31, 2015.
Description of Funds
The recipient will receive a one-time $1000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2014-2015 academic year. Funds are provided by Frontierbundles.com. Payments are issued by Frontierbundles.com, made payable to the student's approved college or university and mailed after January 15, 2015 directly to the accredited college or university last designated by the student.
Winner Selection and Announcements
The winner is selected after a team of judges reviews all entries, after the deadline of December 15, 2014. Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight, as well as how well they promoted their post. The winner will be announced January 15, 2015.
Conditions of Award
If any other funds pay entirely the tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the student's 2014-2015 academic year, the student is no longer eligible to receive this scholarship and will forfeit the award.
The institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Responsibilities of Recipients
The recipient must be actively enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student in Spring 2015 and for the entire academic year without interruption, barring illness, emergency, or military service. It is the recipient's responsibility to verify receipt of funds with their designated institution and notify Frontierbundles.com should the award check not arrive on or about 30 days from the issue date.
Frontierbundles.com reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. All essay submissions and photographs become the property of Frontierbundles.com and may be reposted or displayed online, in whole or part, without notification. Frontierbundles.com shall be entitled to use, alter, or delete submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to applicants.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Frontierbundles.com whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
- Employees of Frontierbundles.com, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one's chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.Frontierbundles.com.com/scholarship. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Frontierbundles.com? website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Frontierbundles.com can notify the winner of the results.
- Closing date for entry will be December 15, 2014 at 11:59:59pm PST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Odds of winning are based on the total number of entrants. Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Frontierbundles.com.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Frontierbundles.com will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Frontierbundles.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Frontierbundles.com' decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Frontierbundles.com accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Frontierbundles.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Frontierbundles' control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Frontierbundles.com.
- Frontierbundles.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Greg - Scholarship Coordinator
801.424.0018 ext. 7001
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Ste. 300
Salt Lake City, UT. 84116